The Brooklyn Nets, 1-3 since firing head coach Lionel Hollins, face the Toronto Raptors on Monday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Raptors beat the Nets earlier this month, 91-74, in Brooklyn. It was the fewest points scored by the Nets this season. However, Brooklyn has won one game at Toronto in each of the last four seasons.
- Toronto finished its five-game road trip with a four-game winning streak after a 106-103 overtime win against Orlando Thursday in London. It was the Raptors' first overtime win of the season.
- The Raptors' 25 wins this season are the second most in the Eastern Conference. Toronto has never finished with a top two record in the conference -- the team's highest finish was tied for third in 2013-14.
- Kyle Lowry matched a season high with 12 free-throws made against the Magic. He is averaging 5.5 free throws made away from home this season compared to just 4.2 in Toronto.
- Brooklyn lost the first game of its two-game road trip Saturday in Atlanta, 114-86. The Nets are just 7-26 (.212) against team outside of the division compared to 4-4 (.500) against teams in the Atlantic.
- Donald Sloan dished out 12 assists in the Nets' loss at Atlanta. It was his second time in his last five games with at least 10 assists. He had just one such game in his first 173 career NBA games.