The Nets (7-19) will face off against the Raptors (19-8) in Toronto on Tuesday night.
According to STATS:
- The Nets are coming off a 108-107 loss in Philadelphia on Sunday. Brooklyn has held its opponent under 100 points just three times this season, tied for the fewest times in the NBA (Suns).
- The Raptors defeated the Magic 109-79 in Orlando on Sunday. This was Toronto's largest margin of victory in a road game since defeating Orlando by 35, 123-88, back on December 29, 2012.
- The Raptors swept the Nets in last year's season series. Toronto won all four games despite shooting worse than Brooklyn both from the floor (46.4 percent versus 46.5) and from three point range (37.7 percent versus 38.2).
- Kyle Lowry is shooting 55.7 percent from downtown in December (39-for-70) -- the highest percentage of any player in the NBA this month (minimum 40 attempted).
- Brook Lopez is shooting 83.1 percent from the free throw line this season, up from 78.7 percent last season. This improvement of 4.4 percent is the fifth highest in the NBA this year (minimum 5.0 FTA per game each season).
- DeMar DeRozan is currently averaging 28.4 points per game this year. The Raptors franchise record for scoring average in a season is 27.6 by Vince Carter in 2000-01.
© 2016 by STATS.