The Nets take on the Spurs on Saturday night at 8:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS...
- This will be the first meeting between the Nets and the Spurs in 2016-17. San Antonio has won its last 13 home games in this series; the Nets' last road victory versus the Spurs came back on January 22, 2002.
- Brooklyn has held a lead at any point in the fourth quarter in just nine of its games this season, which ranks dead last in the NBA. The Nets are 6-3 in those games, however.
- San Antonio's 107-105 win over Washington on December 2 was the first time in nine home games this season that the Spurs have scored 100 or more points.
- Brook Lopez has 42 three-point field goals this season, which, entering this weekend, was second most among players listed at 7'0" or taller (Kristaps Porzingis, NY, 47). Entering 2016-17, Lopez had made three three-point field goals in his career.
- Kawhi Leonard is shooting 56.4 (22/39) percent from three-point range in home games this season. Entering this weekend, that percentage led the NBA (minimum 0.3 3PM/team home G).
- Tony Parker, who was a career 49.4 percent shooter entering 2016-17, has struggled from the field this season, making just 43.0 percent of his field-goal attempts. That is on pace to be his lowest field goal percentage since his rookie season (41.9%).
© 2016 by STATS