The Nets (3-5) take on the Suns in Phoenix (3-6) on Saturday night at 9 p.m.
According to STATS...
- Brooklyn and Phoenix have split their last four meetings after the Nets took the previous five meetings.
- The Nets have turned the ball over at least 15 times in all eight of their games in 2016-17. That is their longest such streak to start a season since they turned the ball over 15+ times in their first eight games of the 1996-97 season.
- The Suns have three victories this season when they have trailed by 4+ points at some point in the fourth quarter. Entering this weekend, that led the NBA.
- Bojan Bogdanovic is averaging 11.4 points per game at home this season, compared to 17.7 PPG on the road. In his first two NBA seasons, he averaged 2.3 more PPG at home than he did on the road.
- Eric Bledsoe is shooting 66.2 (45/68) percent on shots 15 feet and in from the basket. Entering this weekend, that was the fourth-highest percentage this season by any player with a minimum of 30 made field goals from that range.
- Tyson Chandler has led both teams outright in rebounds five times this season. Entering this weekend, that was tied with three other players for the NBA lead.
© 2016 by STATS