The Nets play the Wizards in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- Washington won its first game against the Nets this season back on December 26 (111-96) and has won six of its last eight overall against them. These teams will face each other again on Monday in Brooklyn.
- The Nets have lost nine consecutive road games and will be looking to avoid dropping 10 in a row away from home for the first time since losing 12 straight from December 22, 2010-February 4, 2011.
- After winning a season-high five consecutive games, the Wizards have now lost five of their last seven contests overall, including two in a row at home.
- John Wall has had at least 10 assists in a career-high 13 consecutive games -- the longest active streak in the NBA and second longest streak this season overall (Rajon Rondo, 14 games).
- Thomas Robinson has posted a double-double in a career-high four games in a row, averaging 13.3 points and 12.8 rebounds in that span. Robinson's current double-double streak is tied with Tyson Chandler for the third-longest active streak in the NBA (Karl-Anthony Towns, 13 games; Andre Drummond, 8 games).
- Marcin Gortat led Washington with 21 points against the Clippers on Sunday -- his first 20-point performance since February 23. Gortat has scored 20+ points in each of his last two meetings with Brooklyn and led all scorers with 25 points in the first matchup between the clubs this season.