The Nets take on the Wizards on Friday night at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Wizards defeated the Nets 118-113 in Brooklyn on December 5. It was Washington's fourth straight win in this series; it is averaging 117.5 points per game during this streak.
- Jimmy Butler's jumper at the buzzer gave Chicago a 101-99 victory over the Nets on Wednesday. It was Brooklyn's12th consecutive road loss; the last time the Nets had a longer such losing streak in a single season was when they dropped 15 consecutive road games, December 11, 2009-February 9, 2010.
- A victory over the Nets on Friday would allow the Wizards to reach the .500 mark for the first time this season. It would also tie the team's longest win streak of the season (three games).
- Brook Lopez had 33 points, including a career-high five three-point field goals, against the Bulls on Wednesday. His 56 total three-pointers are the second most this season by any player (listed at) 7'0" or taller (Kristaps Porzingis, 68). Lopez entered the 2016-17 season with just three career three-point field goals.
- Bradley Beal has made at least one three-pointer in 21 consecutive games. This is the longest such streak of his career. Beal, who injured his ankle in Wednesday's game, is listed as a game-time decision for Friday's contest.
- John Wall had 25 points, 13 assists and three steals in Washington's road win over the Nets on December 5. It was his second straight 20/10 performance against Brooklyn; he had no such performances in his first 14 career contests in this series. Wall just missed recording his first triple-double of the season when he had 36 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists in Wednesday's win over the Pacers.
© 2016 by STATS