The Nets face the 76ers at Barclays Center on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- With a win tonight, the 76ers (2-1 vs. Brooklyn this season) will win the season series against the Nets for the first time since the 2010-11 season (4-0 that season). With their 95-89 home victory over the Nets on March 11, Philadelphia snapped its 13-game losing streak. That streak was tied for the second longest in the NBA this season (76ers lost 18 straight to start the season).
- The 76ers are coming off a 125-111 home loss against the Pistons, which marked the sixth time that Philadelphia has allowed at least 125 points -- tied for the most in the NBA (Suns, Kings).
- The Nets are coming off a 109-100 home loss to the Bucks, despite shooting 55.7 percent from the field and 44.4 percent from three-point range. The last time the Nets lost a game in which they shot at least 55 percent from the field and 44 percent from three-point range was a 161-157 double-overtime home loss to Phoenix on December 7, 2006 (56.1/47.6).
- Brook Lopez has scored at least 20 points in six straight games for the first time since a seven-game streak March 20-31, 2015.
- Isaiah Canaan, whose 22 points against the Pistons Saturday were his most since also scoring 22 on December 26, has made exactly four three-pointers in three of his last four games.
- Thaddeus Young is on pace to become just the second Nets player since 1996-97, and the first since Kenyon Martin in 2003-04, to average at least 15 points and nine boards in a single season.