The Brooklyn Nets host the Philadelphia 76ers at Barclays Center on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The 76ers fell to the Pacers on the road on Sunday, 107-94. Philadelphia is 6-25 (.194) on the season when they fail to score at least 100 points in a game.
- The Nets defeated the Hawks in Atlanta, 107-92, on Sunday for their third win in their past four games. Brooklyn has seven wins just in the month of March after having nine wins combined from October through February.
- The 76ers have won both matchups with the Nets this season, last winning, 105-95, on January 8. Philadelphia has not won a season series versus the Nets since sweeping them 4-0 in 2010-11.
- Among all rookies with at least 40 games played, Dario Saric leads the league in scoring with 12.8 points per game, ranks second in rebounding with 6.4 boards (Willy Hernangomez, 6.7), and ranks third in average minutes with 26.2.
- In Sunday's victory in Atlanta, Brook Lopez scored 23 points on 7-for-17 shooting from the floor. Lopez has now made 3982 field goals in his career with the Nets, surpassing Buck Williams (3981) for the most in franchise history.
- Undrafted rookie Shawn Long had his first career double-double (15 points and 10 rebounds) in Sunday's loss to the Pacers. Over his past three games, Long is averaging 15.3 points, 7.7 rebounds, and shooting at a 63.3 percent clip.