The Nets (5-12) take on the Milwaukee Bucks (8-8) at Barclays Center on Thursday night.
According to STATS:
- The Bucks have won seven of the last eight matchups against the Nets, including a 110-108 home win on October 29 earlier this season.
- Milwaukee defeated Cleveland 118-101 on Tuesday, snapping its three-game losing streak versus the Cavs. The Bucks scored 68 points in the paint, which is tied for the third-most paint points scored in an NBA game this year.
- The Nets overcame an 18-point deficit to defeat the Clippers in double overtime on Tuesday, 127-122. The 18-point comeback was the team's largest since moving to Brooklyn (2012-13).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scored a season-high 34 points and added 12 rebounds, five assists and five steals in Tuesday's win against the Cavaliers. Antetokounmpo is the first Bucks player with at least 30 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and five steals in a game since Alvin Robertson in 1990-91.
- Sean Kilpatrick set career highs in points (38) and rebounds (14) in Tuesday's comeback win against the Clippers. Kilpatrick is the first Net not named Brook Lopez to record at least 30 points and 10 rebounds in a game since the team moved to Brooklyn (2012-13; Lopez has 14 such games since then).
- Brook Lopez is attempting 5.5 more three-pointers per game this year than last, which would be the largest increase by any NBA player from one season to the next since the three-point line was introduced in 1979-80 (min. played in 75 percent of team games both seasons; Lopez averaged 0.2 attempts in 2015-16, versus 5.7 per game in 2016-17).
© 2016 by STATS.