The Nets take on the Bucks at Barclays Center on Wednesday night at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Bucks have won seven consecutive games over the Nets dating back to April 12, 2015, their longest active winning streak versus any opponent.
- The Nets bench is averaging 44.3 points per game this season. Only the Lakers bench, which is scoring 50.9 points per game, is averaging more.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is one of just two players this season leading his team in points (1,228), rebounds (458), assists (292), and blocks (105). DeMarcus Cousins is the other (1,515 points, 581 rebounds, 261 assists, and 72 blocks).
- Brook Lopez has scored 1,023 points, made 84 threes, and blocked 83 shots this season. The only other player in the league who can say he has scored 1,000-plus points, made 80-plus threes, and blocked 80-plus shots is Kevin Durant (1,421 points, 106 threes, 91 blocks).
- Greg Monroe has recorded 12 double-doubles coming off the bench this season, tied with Enes Kanter for the second-best mark in the league. Only Zach Randolph has more with 14.
- Trevor Booker is the only player in the league this season with 400-plus rebounds, 60-plus steals, and fewer than 100 turnovers. Booker has 430 rebounds, 64 steals, and 93 turnovers.
© 2017 by STATS