The Nets take on the Cavaliers at Barclays Center at 7:30 p.m. on Friday night.
According to STATS...
- The Cavaliers led by as many as 46 points in their 119-99 home win over the Nets on December 23. But Brooklyn has won seven of its last 10 home games against Cleveland.
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love both sat out Wednesday's loss to the Bulls. The Cavaliers are now 0-4 all-time when both players miss the same game.
- Brooklyn is pulling down 45.6 rebounds per game in its home contests this season. That is an improvement of +3.6 RPG from its final home rebounding average for the 2015-16 season (42.0).
- LeBron James is averaging 27.5 points on 60.5 (104/172) percent shooting over his last 10 road games versus the Nets. But his team has gone just 6-4 in those contests.
- Channing Frye is shooting 46.5 (60/129) percent from behind the three-point line this season, which is on pace to set a new career high. He set his current career high in 2009-10, when he shot 43.9 percent from behind the arc while playing for the Suns.
- Sean Kilpatrick is averaging 18.6 points per game in home contests this season, compared to just 12.2 PPG on the road. That 6.4 PPG differential is the second largest in the NBA (Anthony Davis, NO, +7.5) (home PPG higher; minimum play in 75% of team home G & 75% of team road G).
© 2017 by STATS