After beating the Celtics on the road Saturday, the Nets host the Celtics at Barclays Center on Monday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- These clubs will meet for the second in three days, after Brooklyn held on for a 100-97 victory at TD Garden on Saturday. The Nets currently lead the 2015-16 season series, two games to one.
- The Celtics have allowed at least 100 points while dropping their last two games. For the season overall, Boston is just 1-13 (.071) when permitting triple digits, as opposed to 17-2 (.895) when limiting opponents to 99 points or fewer.
- The Nets have won three of their past four games on the road after opening 1-12 away from home. However, after going 6-4 over their first 10 games in Brooklyn, the Nets have lost their last six home games and haven't won at Barclays Center since December 10.
- With 24 points and six assists on Saturday, Isaiah Thomas paced the Celtics in both categories for the 16th time this season. Only Houston's James Harden (21) and Portland's Damian Lillard (20) have generated more such performances for their teams.
- Coming of a month of December in which he averaged fewer than 10 points per game (9.6) for the first time since December 2002 (minimum 5 games), Joe Johnson opened January by scoring 20 points on Saturday.
- Brook Lopez produced his first 30-point effort of the season on Saturday while collecting at least 10 rebounds for the fourth straight game. His double-double streak (four games) is tied for the second-longest active mark in the NBA, one behind DeAndre Jordan (5).