The Nets host the Grizzlies tonight at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Nets have drilled at least nine three-pointers in each of their last five home games against the Grizzlies. It is Brooklyn's longest such streak since a string of six games versus Minnesota from December 5, 2008 -- March 30, 2014.
- The Grizzlies have dropped back-to-back games in overtime. Memphis had not lost consecutive games that went to overtime since March 13-16, 2012. The franchise has never played three straight overtime games.
- Thaddeus Young went for 20 points, seven rebounds, and three blocks in the win over Denver on Monday. It was just the third game of Young's career with at least 20 points, five rebounds, and three blocks, and his first since December 1, 2012.
- Zach Randolph has reached 20 points in consecutive games for only the second time this year. Randolph has totaled 45+ points and 20+ rebounds in a two-game span for the first time since January 26-27, 2015.
- Thomas Robinson pulled down double-digit rebounds off the bench on Monday for the third time this season. Robinson is the only Net with a 10-rebound game off the bench this year, and his three are the most since Brook Lopez had five in 2014-15.
- Mike Conley scored a season-high 27 points in Monday's loss to Portland. The 27 points were the most for Conley since dropping 30 on the Spurs back on December 30, 2014.