The Brooklyn Nets host the Memphis Grizzlies at Barclays Center at 7:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- Memphis has won its last four games against the Nets, by an average of 12.3 points. The teams are meeting tonight for the first time in 2016-17.
- The Grizzlies gave up a season-high 122 points in Friday's 122-107 home setback versus the Warriors. Memphis is 1-12 this season when allowing 110 or more points.
- Brooklyn dropped its 12th straight game -- and 23rd of its last 24 -- with Friday's 108-99 loss versus the Heat. It is the franchise's longest losing streak since the Nets lost their first 18 games of the 2009-10 campaign.
- Trevor Booker is averaging career highs of 10.0 points and 8.7 rebounds, while his 15 double-doubles are 10 more than he had in any of his previous six NBA seasons.
- Brook Lopez and Marc Gasol are two of five NBA players with at least 75 blocked shots and 75 three-pointers this season. The others are Kevin Durant, Kristaps Porzingis, and Serge Ibaka.
- Mike Conley is averaging 20.2 points on 46.8 percent shooting in road games this season, compared to 17.9 points on 40.9 percent shooting at home.