The Nets take on the Miami Heat at Barclays Center at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Heat have won seven of their last eight games against the Nets, holding them to under 100 points in each victory (allowed 111 points in the lone loss).
- Miami has won a season-high four straight games after defeating the Warriors on Monday, 105-102, via a three-pointer by Dion Waiters in the final seconds. The Heat have made at least nine three-pointers in their last five games.
- The Nets put up a season low 86 points in Monday's loss to San Antonio. Brooklyn has lost 13 of their last 14 games.
- Brooklyn's lowest scoring total in a win this season is 103 points, which came against the Pacers on October 28. The Heat have held their opponents to under 103 points in 25 games this season, tied for the second most among Eastern Conference teams (Chicago Bulls -- 26).
- Dion Waiters joins LeBron James and Dwyane Wade as the only Heat players all-time to score at least 33 points and shoot 60.0 percent or better from the field in back-to-back games (no player has done it in three straight games).
- Brook Lopez had scored at least 20 points in his previous seven games before recording just 12 in Monday's loss to the Spurs. In his last four games against the Heat, Lopez is averaging 22.5 points and 8.0 rebounds per game while shooting 56.5 percent from the field.
© 2017 by STATS