The Nets look to end their long losing streak when they take on the Heat at Barclays Center on Friday night.
According to STATS:
- The Heat have won nine of their last 10 games against the Nets, including both meetings in 2016-17. Miami has scored 100+ points in each of the last seven games in this series.
- Miami has won its last 12 games, while Brooklyn has dropped its last 11 contests. The last time any team on a 10+ game win streak faced any team on a 10+ game losing streak was on March 24, 2014 when the Spurs (on a 13-game win streak) played the 76ers (on a 24-game skid). San Antonio won that game, 113-91.
- The Heat are shooting 49.4 percent from the field during their current win streak. That is the third-highest field-goal percentage in the NBA since January 17 (the first day of this streak).
- Hassan Whiteside has had 15+ points (on 50.0+ percent shooting) and 10+ rebounds in all four of his games this month. He is averaging 22.5 (90/4) points and 16.8 (67/4) rebounds while shooting 71.4 (40/56) percent from the field over this streak.
- Goran Dragic has been red-hot from behind the three-point arc so far in February, hitting 13 of his 18 attempts. That 72.2 percentage leads the NBA this month (minimum 0.1 3PM/team G).
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson is shooting just 41.7 percent from the field in 2016-17, but he has made 57.1 (16/28) percent of his attempts in February, having shot 50+ percent in all five of his games this month.
© 2017 by STATS