The Nets host the Hornets at Barclays Center on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS...
- Charlotte has won each of its two meetings with the Nets this season, however, both of the matchups have been decided by eight points or fewer.
- The Hornets defeated the Spurs on Monday, 91-88, and are 8-4 in the second of back-to-back games this season -- the third best record in the NBA in the second of back-to-backs. Charlotte has won two straight and seven of its last nine road games.
- The Nets have lost eight of their last 10 games and will be looking to snap their current two game losing streak. Brooklyn has split its last eight home games.
- At 10-2, the Hornets are tied with the Warriors for the best record in the NBA so far this month, while the Nets own the second-worst mark in the NBA in March at 2-7.
- Jeremy Lin led all scorers with 29 points against San Antonio on Monday for his second-highest point total of the season (35 vs. Toronto on December 17). Lin is averaging 15.9 points in his career against the Nets -- the third highest scoring average in his career versus any opponent (17.3 vs. Philadelphia; 17.1 vs. Toronto).
- Bojan Bogdanovic has scored at least 19 points in each of his last three games, averaging 29.7 points on 56.7 percent shooting from the field in those contests.