The Hornets (17-13) buzz into Brooklyn on Monday for a matchup against the Nets (7-22) at Barclays Center.
According to STATS:
- Charlotte defeated the Bulls 103-91 at Spectrum Center on Friday to bring the team's winning streak to three straight games. The Hornets made just five three pointers in the game but on the year, the team is actually 6-0 when making seven threes or fewer.
- Brooklyn lost 119-99 on the road versus Cleveland on Friday and have now lost five straight games. The Nets are just 1-14 (.067) in road games on the season but are 6-8 (.429) at home.
- Charlotte defeated the Nets 99-95 when these teams met on November 4 this season. The Hornets have won five straight games versus Brooklyn, outscoring them by an average margin of 7.2 points per game.
- Nicolas Batum had 20 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists in Charlotte's victory on Friday. This was the seventh triple-double of his career and his third as a member of the Hornets.
- Brook Lopez only scored 16 points in Brooklyn's loss to Cleveland. This season, Brooklyn is 1-9 (.100) when Lopez fails to reach the 20-point plateau, but are 6-10 (.375) when he scores 20 or more.
- Kemba Walker is shooting 49.6 percent from the floor in the second half of games this season. Walker's second-half field goal percentage ranks second in the NBA among guards (minimum 150 field goal attempts).
© 2016 by STATS.