The Nets host the Lakers at Barclays Center on Wednesday night at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Lakers picked up their third straight win in this series with a 125-118 home win over Brooklyn on November 15. It was their most points scored against the Nets since November 29, 1994 (a 129-120 2OT win).
- Los Angeles is winless in seven December games, after being 10-10 entering the month. During the losing streak the Lakers have been outscored by an average of 115.7 to 99.3, while allowing a combined .507 field-goal percentage.
- Brooklyn is allowing an NBA-high 115.2 points per game, and has allowed 110 or more in 14 straight games. That's the longest such streak in franchise history, and the longest by any NBA team since the Nuggets in 1991 (16 games).
- Trevor Booker recorded his 10th double-double of the season in Monday's 122-118 loss at Houston, with 10 points and 13 rebounds. That's twice as many double-doubles as he had in any previous season.
- Brook Lopez averages 20.1 points per game, second most among NBA centers. He trails only Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (21.4 ppg).
- Lou Williams leads the Lakers in scoring at 19.3 points per game. That average also leads all NBA players in bench scoring (min. 15 G), while teammate Jordan Clarkson ranks fourth with 14.7 per game off the bench.
© 2016 by STATS