The Nets host the Magic at Barclays Center on Friday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- Orlando is 2-0 against Brooklyn so far this season. The Magic have not won three straight games in this series since they took 10 in a row, October 30, 2009-March 16, 2012.
- The Magic have lost all four of their games since the calendar turned to 2016, averaging just 86.3 points per game and shooting 24.0 (23/96) percent from behind the arc during this streak.
- Brooklyn went 7=for-12 from the free-throw line against Toronto on Wednesday. It was the sixth time this season that the Nets have hit fewer than 10 free throws in a game. That is tied with Milwaukee for the second most games in the NBA, behind Orlando (9 games).
- Victor Oladipo is averaging 19.0 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists while shooting 58.3 (14/24) percent in his two games since returning to the starting lineup. He put up 12.8/6.2/3.6 on 37.0 percent shooting in his previous 12 starts this season.
- Brook Lopez recorded his 10th 20/10 game of the season when he had 24 points and 13 boards in Wednesday's loss to Toronto. That surpasses his total of 20/10 performances from last season (9).
- Lopez (408) and Thaddeus Young (408) are tied for fourth in the NBA in individual points in the paint. They are one of two sets of teammates in the Top 10 (Greg Monroe & Giannis Antetokounmpo, Mil).