The Brooklyn Nets host the Denver Nuggets at Barclays Center on Monday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- Brooklyn owns a three-game winning streak against Denver dating back to the 2013-14 season. It is the Nets' longest winning streak against the Nuggets since a four-game stretch from 2004-05 to 2006-07.
- Brooklyn took a one-game road trip to Philadelphia Saturday and lost, 103-98. The Nets have lost six straight road games, but they have won each of their last two home games against Western Conference teams.
- Thaddeus Young recorded his third consecutive double-double with 22 points and 10 rebounds at Philly Saturday. His 24 double-doubles this season are a career high and third among power forwards in the NBA behind DeMarcus Cousins (30) and Anthony Davis (27).
- Denver beat New York in Madison Square Garden yesterday, 101-96. The Nuggets are now 4-4 on the road against Eastern Conference teams this season after posting a 3-12 record in those games last year.
- The Nuggets have won four of their last six games, and both losses came by exactly four points each. Denver is averaging 105.2 points per game in that span after averaging 99.7 points prior to that stretch this season.
- Joffrey Lauvergne played the entire fourth quarter yesterday for the Nuggets against the Knicks. Coming into Sunday, he had played during the fourth quarter just 16 times this season, averaging under six minutes during the quarter in those games.