The Brooklyn Nets host the Indiana Pacers at Barclays Center on Saturday at 6 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- Indiana has won seven of its last nine games against Brooklyn, including both meetings so far in 2015-16.
- Entering this weekend, the Pacers were second in the NBA in most points off of turnovers, averaging 19.0 per game. That is a major improvement over last season, when they finished 26th in the league (14.2) in this category.
- The Nets outscored the Cavaliers 24-12 in their nine-point victory over Cleveland on Thursday. The 12 points are the fewest Brooklyn has given up in any fourth quarter this season; the Nets held the Cavaliers to just 19.0 (4/21) percent shooting in that quarter.
- Myles Turner had 24 points and a career-high 16 rebounds in Thursday's win over New Orleans. The 16 boards were the most in a game by a Pacers' rookie since Chuck Person pulled down 18 against the Knicks, March 27, 1987.
- Brook Lopez is averaging 22.2 points per game in March. The last Nets' player to post a higher scoring average in March was Vince Carter (23.8) in March 2009.
- Since Sean Kilpatrick was signed to his second 10-day contract on March 9, he has averaged 15.7 points per game on 56.5 percent shooting, including 44.8 percent from behind the arc (although he was 0-for-6 from 3-point range on Thursday).