The Brooklyn Nets host the Washington Wizards at Barclays Center on Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The Wizards have posted 15- and 18-point victories over Brooklyn in their first two meetings this season, hitting at least 50 percent of their field goals in each. Washington is now 7-2 against the Nets since the beginning of 2013-14.
- Washington defeated Charlotte on Sunday, 113-98, as the Wizards improved to 15-2 this season when making at least half of their field goals. Washington also has won its last 13 games when scoring at least 100 points.
- Brooklyn fell behind by as many as 42 points on Sunday before ultimately falling at Indiana, 129-105. It's the first time in team history (since joining the NBA in 1976) that the Nets have lost eight consecutive games by at least 10 points each.
- Marcin Gortat led the Wizards with 21 points and 13 rebounds on Sunday. In addition, Gortat connected on 10 of 11 field goals, producing his best percentage (.909) of 2015-16 (minimum 5 FGA).
- After coming off the bench for his first 77 games of the season, Ramon Sessions has stepped in for John Wall (right knee injury) and started the past three, responding with an average of 15.0 points and 10.0 assists per contest. Those rates were 9.4 and 2.5, respectively, as a reserve.
- Sean Kilpatrick hit 10 of 18 field goals Sunday and registered a career-high 26 points for Brooklyn. Kilpatrick has reached double figures in scoring in five straight games and in 17 of 19 games since March 4.