The Nets take on the Wizards at 7:30 at Barclays Center on Wednesday night.
According to STATS:
- The Wizards have won five straight games over the Nets dating back to the start of the 2015-16 season, tied for their longest active winning streak versus any single opponent (they also have five straight victories over the Knicks).
- The Nets have lost 10 games in a row and 21 of their last 22, tying the team's all-time record for most losses in a 22-game span (also lost 21 over a 22-game span from December 9, 2009 through January 23, 2010).
- The Wizards fell just short Monday, losing an overtime thriller to the Cavs 140-135. Washington's 135 points were the most it has scored in a game since January 11, 2011, when they scored 136 versus the Kings.
- The Nets are 0-8 this season in the second game of a back-to-back -- they are the only team without a victory in such games.
- Bradley Beal scored 41 points in Monday's loss, his third 40-plus point game of the season and of his career. Beal set a career-high with 16 made field goals, shooting 16-of-28 from the field.
- Brook Lopez and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson each tallied four blocked shots in yesterday's 111-107 loss to the Hornets. It was just the third time in the last 20 years with two Nets notching at least four blocks (Blatche  and Lopez  on March 30, 2013, Collins  and Moore  on March 3, 2007).
© 2017 by STATS