The Nets host the Phoenix Suns in Brooklyn on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Suns have won back-to-back games against the Nets, after losing each of their previous five meetings. The Nets have scored at least 100 points in five consecutive games against Phoenix -- their longest active such streak against one opponent.
- The Nets have won each of their last three home games after losing their first three home games of the season. After allowing 107.3 points per game over their first three games at home this year, the Nets have allowed just 90.7 points per game over their last three home games.
- The Suns have outscored each of their last three opponents by double-digit points inside the paint.
- There have been 75 made three-pointers in the Suns' last three games (31 by Phoenix and 44 by its opponents). This season, no team sees more combined made three-pointers in its games than the Suns (19.7).
- Despite standing just 6'1", Eric Bledsoe blocked three shots against the Raptors Sunday, marking the third time since the beginning of last season that Bledsoe has blocked at least three shots -- tied with Kemba Walker for the most times by a player shorter than 6'2".
- Brook Lopez led the Nets outright in blocks, steals and assists on Sunday, the fifth time since 1985-86 that a player has led the Nets outright in all three categories in a game.