Alain Vigneault met with the media on MSG after the Rangers win over Nashville and said:
- On the Hayes line, "Kevin and JT can make plays with the puck and there is no doubt that Grabs, with his speed, enables them to get more open space. They are playing extremely well right now, not just offensively, but they are playing hard at both ends and that is what we need from our team and that line."
- On Henrik, "For me, tonight, the game is real simple, it's 2-0, and he has two key saves to make and he makes them. We talk about timely saves and that is what it was, he made those two big saves and it enabled us to score right after to make it 2-1, got some momentum, tied it up and we were able to go from there."
- "I've been talking about that for a while, timely saves and timely goals and tonight was a perfect illustration of that. This was a hard game, they were playing well, they get a 1-0 lead and then they score on their PP and then those saves gave us some momentum and we were able to capitalize after that and play pretty solid."
- On Clendening, "I thought that Adam played well. It's not easy when he gets here this morning and finds out but all of those guys, whether it's Adam or Puemps or Pirrs, they are working extremely hard and know that at some point we are probably going to need them, they need to be ready and Adam comes in tonight and plays a good game for us."
- On the home winning streak, "for me, home or on the road, it's funny, we got on the road and you hear, like at home, Let's Go Rangers, you hear it on the road too. We have a great fan base here and on the road. We are comfortable at home and there and we have played well this week so far."