The Rangers rallied from a 2-0 deficit with four unanswered goals en route to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Predators Thursday at Madison Square Garden. >> Read more
- 1:23 NSH Cody McLeod; Assists: P.K. Subban, Austin Watson
- 3:50 NSH Calle Jarnkrok (power play); Assists: Mike Fisher, Subban
- 8:12 NYR Michael Grabner; Kevin Hayes
- 14:58 NYR J.T. Miller; Assists: Hayes
- 5:36 NYR Chris Kreider; Assists: Mats Zuccarello, Mika Zibanejad
- 16:00 NYR Miller; Assists: Ryan McDonagh, Hayes
- 17:59 NSH Roman Jose (power play); Assists: Ryan Johansen, Ryan Ellis
- 3: Michael Grabner
- 2: JT Miller
- 1: Kevin Hayes
- 4 in a row now for the Rangers and they have a chance to sweep this homestand with a win on Saturday against the Avs.
- The Rangers were down early but never felt out of the game and at 2-0 managed to get one and then follow it up with three more and the win.
- Call it a third line or whatever you want but the Miller, Hayes, Grabner line is producing at a first line level right now. That trio has some chemistry and Kevin Hayes was excellent dishing passes tonight and Michael Grabner and JT Miller did a fine job of finishing. With their speed and skill they cause match up problems for pretty much everyone and their play reminds me of the third line in 2014 with Derick Brassard, Mats Zuccarello and Benoit Pouliot.
- I'm not sure there is a ceiling for the amount of goals that Chris Kreider can/will score this season. There are the pretty goals like he scored on Sunday and the kind of goal that he scored tonight where he was in front of the net and in the right place at the right time. He's made that spot his home this season and if the Rangers keep sending pucks to the net when he is there then I could see Kreider pushing more than 35 goals this season.
- Another good performance for Henrik Lundqvist as he continues to string those together and make it seems like his inconsistencies and struggles this season are behind him.
The Rangers host the Colorado Avalanche at Madison Square Garden Saturday at 7 p.m. ET.