- 2:08 NYR Kevin Hayes; Assists: Michael Grabner, Brady Skjei
- 5:01 NYR Chris Kreider; Assists: Derek Stepan, Mats Zuccarello
- 11:13 NYR Michael Grabner; Assists: J.T. Miller, Dan Girardi
- 12:32 PHI Jakub Voracek (Power Play); Assists: Claude Giroux, Shayne Gostisbehere
- 14:15 PHI Kevin Hayes; Assist: J.T. Miller
- 17:08 PHI Jakub Voracek; Assists: Michael Del Zotto, Michael Raffl
- 17:45 NYR Michael Grabner (ENG, unassisted)
- Well..... this was better than last night.
- On the whole the Rangers were a different team than they were against Buffalo. They competed, worked hard, were better with the puck and converted when they had the opportunities. They looked ready to play, were good on the PK and had strong contributions from throughout the lineup.
- Henrik Lundqvist was outstanding in the first period and, as Pierre McGuire mentioned multiple times, he was "locked in." Maybe it's something about being in Philly because his two starts in that building have been two of his best this season.
- Kevin Hayes had a strong game and broke out of his scoring slump, as did Michael Grabner.
Recap: Kevin Hayes and Michael Grabner each scored two goals, Henrik Lundqvist stopped 30 shots and the New York Rangers beat the Philadelphia Flyers 5-2 on Wednesday night. >> Read more
Next Game: The Rangers head to Columbus to take on the Blue Jackets on Saturday at 7 p.m.