3:58PM: Zibanejad spoke with the media earlier today and said (NYR):
- Are you coming back tomorrow, "we will talk to the docs and make sure that the last little thing we have to go through and see from there."
- Are you preparing to play, "absolutely. If the Docs give me to the good to go then I will be ready."
- "Excited to get back and have a little bit more jump to the game and back with the linemates, it's tough to be out and tough to watch but always fun to come back."
- "I think this is the right time. There are a few things we went over. We took it step by step, another step today to practice on my line. So far so good and I am staying positive and we will see what happens during the day."
- "I just want to get back and contribute and play like I did before."
12/18/17 | 12:33PM: Alain Vigneault announced that Mika Zibanejad is expected to return to the Rangers lineup tomorrow, barring any last minute developments.
Zibanejad has 22 points in 24 games this season for the Rangers.