- 6:14 NYR Jimmy Vessey; Assists: Boo Nieves, Paul Carey
- 9:42 NYR Jesper Fast; Assist: Rick Nash
- 13:45 NJD Damon Severson; Assists: Blake Coleman, Stefan Noesen
- 16:03 NYR Mats Zuccarello (unassisted)
- 6:21 NYR Mats Zuccarello; Assists: Ryan McDonagh, J.T. Miller
- 6:34 NJD Miles Wood; Assists: Pavel Zacha, Will Butcher
- 11:59 NYR Kevin Hayes; Assist: Rick Nash
- 3: Jesper Fast
- 2: Rick Nash
- 1: Mats Zuccarello
- The Rangers followed up their frustrating loss to Washington with a pretty full 60 minute effort against the Devils. The Rangers were pretty good in all areas tonight, got goals from all throughout the lineup and picked up an important win.
- Mats Zuccarello was everywhere tonight. He saved a goal that squeezed through Henrik and scored that crucial third goal right after the Devils got on the board and had a PP. The goals have been few and far between for Zuccarello but he's still putting up points and hopefully tonight
- The Fast, Hayes, Nash line was playing well before Jimmy Vesey was moved up and they certainly picked up where they left off tonight. They had a strong game, worked hard and the only player without a goal, Nash, probably had the best chance of the night but was robbed on the 2 on 1.
- If it were up to me, Ondrej Pavelec would have started tonight and that he and Henrik Lundqvist would have split this back to back. Instead the Rangers went with Henrik again, and, well, he was good again. I still want to see more of Pavelec to make sure he can step in and win when needed, but at the same time, it's hard to go against Henrik when he is playing this way.
What's next: The Rangers host the Stars on Monday at 7 p.m.