The Rangers lost their third straight game with a 2-1 loss to the Dallas Stars on Monday at American Airlines Center. >> Box score
- 17:55 NYR David Desharnais; Assists: Vinni Lettieri, J.T. Miller
- 14:44 DAL Tyler Seguin; Assists: Jason Spezza, Alexander Radulov
- 4:05 DAL Martin Hanzal (power play); Assists: Julius Honka, Esa Lindell
- Another loss for the Rangers and another game where they didn't generate enough offensively and allowed too many shots and scoring chances against.
- Henrik Lundqvist was the only reason why this one wasn't over in the first period. Henrik bounced back with a really good performance after some ups and downs and was only beaten by a rocket from Tyler Seguin and a nice PP deflection by Martin Hanzal.
- 6 losses out of 7 and they are still only 3 points out of a playoff spot. With how much the Rangers are struggling to generate anything offensively though, that 3 points might as well be 30 at this point.
- Things don't get any easier with Boston and Calgary coming up but at least those games are at home for the Rangers.
The Rangers face the Boston Bruins on Wednesday at 8 p.m. at Madison Square Garden.