9/17/14 | 9:27AM: When Duclair "gets going" he can do "fantastic" things on the rush. (THN)
9/12/14 | 8:39AM: Last year in the Traverse City tournament, Anthony Duclair played in four games, was a plus one, had one assist and two shots on goal.
Yesterday, Duclair spoke with the media prior to leaving for the tournament: (Rangers)
- "I know how the Rangers handle themselves off the ice and on the ice as well and it's a bit easier this year."
- When do you want to make the NHL, "as soon as possible. I am coming here to impress and do the best that I can and crack the lineup this year but I also need to be realistic. I still have development to go and if I go back to Quebec City this year it's not a bad thing. It will help my development and help me mature."
- What is the next step for you, "Strength overall. Still 19 and a kid, playing against Men...my two-way game is getting better. I have a lot to work on but strength is one of my main points."
- Do you feel better than last year, "Much closer, since last year I put on some weight and matured off the ice and on the ice as well. It's my second camp and I am feeling much more comfortable."
- How much weight, "I gained about 10 pounds this last year...of good weight."
For more on Duclair, CLICK HERE.