- On his flight ,"I was too tired to do anything. I just landed in NY so it's pretty exciting."
- On the pressure, "I don't think I am feeling too much pressure,e it is more excitement. This is a place that I wanted to come to, a place where I thought I would fit. I am pretty excited to be a Ranger now and it's going to be sprint in the last month."
- "I was looking for a place where I can go and make an impact. I have never had Torts as a coach, but I think I can fit into his style of play. New York was just a good fit I thought. I wasn't sure it was going to happen, but I am happy I am coming to NY.
- On his struggles this season, "It took me a bit to get going, but I have played my best hockey the past few weeks. I'm still playing pretty good minutes, so the coaches still thought I was making an impact. I felt like I was making an impact. I don't always have to be scoring goals to be contributing. I'm hoping to get off the schneid and get on a streak. I think I will."
- "I was leaning towards giving the East a try. I had a gut feeling and went with NY."
- "I just landed so I am probably going to be play tonight."
- Clowe said that he might have to talk with Darren Langdon, a former Ranger from New Foundland, about tips to living and playing in NY.
Katie Strang noted that Clowe will be at the Rangers morning skate today.
The team posted this picture on instagram.