Click here to watch the video
- Redden says that he considered retirement but he didn't want to end his career on that note.
- He started to over-analyze every play on the ice and thinks he tried to do too much.
- Redden has no bitterness towards the Rangers but hopes that bigger things are on the horizon for him
- He says he hasn't felt the same since his Mother passed away in 2006
- Redden wants to get back to the game and good things will happen.
- His daughter, three weeks old, is very cute.