The New York Rangers face the Philadelphia Flyers on the road Saturday at 1 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Flyers have earned at least one standings point in each of their last four games (3-0-1) against the Rangers -- their third-longest such active streak against an opponent (six vs. Blues, five vs. Jets).
- The Rangers, who have seen their opponents go 3-for-5 on the power play over the last two games, have scored just two power-play goals over their last 15 games.
- The Flyers, who have won three consecutive games while scoring at least four goals in each contest, have also scored at least one power-play goal in six consecutive games -- the longest active streak in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Rangers have allowed 33 first-period goals, 43 second-period goals and 53 third-period goals.
- J.T. Miller has now scored eight goals over his last eight games, after scoring a total of eight goals over his previous 48 games.
- Wayne Simmonds, who has scored multiple goals in three of his last four games, has scored four goals over his last four games against the Rangers.