The New York Rangers face the Dallas Stars on the road Saturday at 4 p.m.
According to STATS...
- While the Rangers picked up a 6-2 victory at home against the Stars on January 5, four of the last five meetings between these teams have resulted in a final score of 3-2 (two 3-2 wins by each team).
- The Rangers have scored fewer than three goals in three consecutive games for the first time since a season-long four-game stretch January 11-17.
- The Stars have allowed at least six goals in three of their last four games, and have allowed at least six goals on an NHL-high nine occasions this season.
- The Stars, who have scored multiple power-play goals in back-to-back games for the first time since January 29-31, 2015, have not done so in three straight games since March 15-18, 2007.
- Patrick Sharp, coming off a three-assist contest at home against the Jets, has dished out 12 assists over his last 13 home games.
- Keith Yandle's 76 assists over the last two seasons are the most by any skater that has not scored more than 10 goals over the last two seasons.