At Rangers practice on Monday, Matt Beleskey, who has been out with an injured shoulder since the preseason, is on the ice in a non-contact jersey. (Cyrgalis)
The lines being used at practice are (Cyrgalis):
- Chris Kreider, Mika Zibanejad, Jesper Fast
- Jimmy Vesey, Brett Howden, Vladislav Namestnikov
- Filip Chytil, Kevin Hayes, Mats Zuccarello
- Cody McLeod/Pavel Buchnevich, Ryan Spooner, Vinni Lettieri
The PP units being used at practice are (Cyrgalis):
- Kevin Shattenkirk, Mika Zibanejad, Mats Zuccarello, Chris Kreider, Ryan Spooner
- Kevin Hayes, Filip Chytil, Jimmy Vesey, Brett Howden with Brady Skjei and Neal Pionk rotating.
Buchnevich played 11:22 on Saturday against Edmonton but only 1:28 in the third period.