10:16AM: At Rangers practice on Tuesday morning, the lines being used are (Cyrgalis):
- Chris Kreider, Mika Zibanejad, Pavel Buchnevich
- Jimmy Vesey, Kevin Hayes, Mats Zuccarello
- Ryan Spooner, Filip Chytil, Jesper Fast
- Vlad Namestnikov, Brett Howden, Vinni Lettieri
Cody McLeod is skating as an extra in line rushes.
On defense, the pairs being used are Brady Skjei and Adam McQuaid, Brendan Smith and Kevin Shattenkirk, Marc Staal and Neal Pionk. (Cyrgalis)
Freddy Claesson and Tony DeAngelo are skating as an extra pair.
On Sunday, the Rangers were using the following PP units (Colin Stephenson):
- Chris Kreider, Filip Chytil, Pavel Buchnevich, Mika Zibanejad, Kevin Shattenkirk
- Jimmy Vesey, Kevin Hayes, Mats Zuccarello, Ryan Spooner, Neal Pionk
Practice hard ➡ play hard pic.twitter.com/RuVVKkIoIH- New York Rangers (@NYRangers) October 2, 2018