Alain Vigneault met with the media on MSG following the Rangers win over Colorado:
- On Henrik and the fans, "there is no doubt, for our whole group, our guys came out strong. I liked our first period, we didn't give them much. In the second our execution slipped and they came on and Hank had some saves to make. In the third guys got back to playing with speed and more authority on the ice and we were able to get a couple and win this one and get him his 400th at home."
- Does Henrik ever surprise you, "all his teammates know that his prep and his focus is with the top players that I have coached. He wants to do well, he wants this team to do well and we got a great role model there as far as competing and working. Happy that he got this done tonight."
- On Rick Nash, "that line struggled a little bit early on but at the right time in the third period they put a couple of good shifts together and to see them score a goal it was good and hopefully good for their confidence."
- On getting Hank into a groove, "that might be something but Hank worked at this and he worked on different things in his game. He is challenging shooters a little bit more. That, for me, is enabling him to play a real solid game. The guys in front of him are letting him see the puck more and boxing out better. You combine those two things together and you find a goalie that finds his rhythm and his game."
- On the PP struggles, "it was all us, complete lack of execution. We will work on that tomorrow."