Red Bulls head coach Jesse Marsch, andmidfielders Felipe and Sacha Kljestan spoke to the media on Thursday during their bye week.
Here's what the had to say...
- Marsch said that the Red Bulls played more aggressive against Houston. They were "more confident," he said.
- As to how they played in the second half against the Dynamo: "We got back to giving it to the next guy, instead of each guy trying to create a big play."
- He said they will use this week to get ready for stretch run through June.
- Sean Davis, Tyler Adams, Alex Muyl, Brandon Allen, Zach Carroll and Ryan Meara will likely play for Red Bulls II on Saturday.
- Red Bulls II "looked great" against Harrisburg, Marsch said. They're already ahead of where they were last year, according to the head coach.
- "The team knows the way to be successful is to play our style, the way we train every day, that's the key," he said.
- Marsch told them to play with more confidence during second half against Houston.
- Dax McCarthy isn't underrated in the locker room. "He's the type of player you don't always talk about being a star, but the things he does for us on the field are huge."
- Will use bye week to work on all aspects of the game.