- On his flight ,"I was too tired to do anything. I just landed in NY so it's pretty exciting."
- On the pressure, "I don't think I am feeling too much pressure,e it is more excitement. This is a place that I wanted to come to, a place where I thought I would fit. I am pretty excited to be a Ranger now and it's going to be sprint in the last month."
- "I was looking for a place where I can go and make an impact. I have never had Torts as a coach, but I think I can fit into his style of play. New York was just a good fit I thought. I wasn't sure it was going to happen, but I am happy I am coming to NY.
- On his struggles this season, "It took me a bit to get going, but I have played my best hockey the past few weeks. I'm still playing pretty good minutes, so the coaches still thought I was making an impact. I felt like I was making an impact. I don't always have to be scoring goals to be contributing. I'm hoping to get off the schneid and get on a streak. I think I will."
- "I was leaning towards giving the East a try. I had a gut feeling and went with NY."
- "I just landed so I am probably going to be play tonight."
- Clowe said that he might have to talk with Darren Langdon, a former Ranger from New Foundland, about tips to living and playing in NY.
Katie Strang noted that Clowe will be at the Rangers morning skate today.