The Yankees beat the Atlanta Braves 1-0 in Sunday afternoon's split-squad game as Masahiro Tanaka threw 3.2 scoreless innings. >> Box score
5 things to know from Sunday's game...
1) Tanaka threw 3.2 scoreless innings, striking out four Braves batters and allowing just one hit. The righty continued to look good, after throwing three perfect innings in his last start against the Boston Red Sox on March 3.
2) Chris Iannetta drove in the only run of the game on a single to center field in the bottom of the sixth inning. He finished the game 1-dor-2 from the plate with a walk and a strikeout.
3) Brett Gardner went 1-for-3 with two strikeouts, while Clint Frazier went 2-for-3 from the plate.
4) Gio Urshela walked once and went 1-for-2, though he was left on base both times. The Yankees were 1-for-4 with runners in scoring position.
5) Mike Ford and Mike Tauchman both struggled against the Braves, going a combined 0-for-6.
The Yankees travel to Clearwater, Fla. on Monday to take on the Philadelphia Phillies at 1:05 PM. J.A. Happ gets the start for the Yanks, and will face off against the Phillies' Aaron Nola.